We seek a Digital Programmatic Marketing Manager who expects you to be up-to-date with the latest programmatic technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Advertising technology programmatic experience
- Understanding monetization technologies and formats: JS banners, VAST, openRTB, DSP, SSP, ad Exchange and others.
- Experience in creating quality content and implementing a promotion strategy in social networks Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, preferably in a product IT company or advertising agencies
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text and image)
- Upper-Intermediary English level.
- Creating programmatic education articles
- Sharing articles across the LinkedIn network
- Regular update company blog
- SERM brand search tracking
- Monitoring the matrix of competitors (products, slogans, news, etc)
- Google Analytics monitoring
- Order and placement of PR articles
- Development of SMM work on promotion groups in social networks
- Creating a concept and organizing photo materials for company news
- Monitoring reviews
- The ability to work with graphics will be an advantage (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Promotion of C-level team
- Organization of conferences and media manifestations in Europe.
- Full time
- Hybrid or Remote depends on the location
- 27 vacation days annually
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to develop in marketing and advertising
- Business trips up to 4 times a year