We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team.
WMG International is an product adTech company based in Kyiv and Los Angeles. The company is an official partner of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Criteo and other international companies for the development of advertising software. The main product line is based on JS Tag base, VAST, Header Bidding, oRTB technologies and formats. Lead Generation Operations are based on searching good quality Supply worldwide using existing up-to-date data bases.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 2+ years in IT project management
- Very well understanding of Atlassian Products: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- Understanding the types of languages, framewotks and services: AngularJS, Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, Jenkins, Bitbucket CI, Git
- Monitoring and System alert’s maintenance
- Writing project documentation
- Development of management plan, concordance of terms and cost
- Analysis of the business logic of the project, offering optimal functionality in order to achieve project objectives
- Setting the workflow in a team (development, testing, work with requirements)
- Prioritizing tasks and organizing the work of the team around the required task
- Tracking the status of the project, the progress of proper priority tasks
- Communication with the customer, managing his expectations
- Build metrics and key performance indicators to track progress toward agreed upon goals
- Run weekly/monthly reports to monitor and report on status of these KPIs as well as improvement initiatives.
- Risk management
- Delivery management
- Progress tracking.
- Office + Remote: 3 days a week in office, 2 days remotely
- Friendly working environment
- Cozy office in the center of Kyiv
- Opportunity for relocation to Europe
- 15 Vacation days annually + 12 Days off annually for personal using = 27 days per year.